- The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the myfirstbite website or app. The term “Services” refers to any services offered by MyfirstBite.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you
- Create or update your myfirstbite account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, date of birth and profile picture.
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors and other information you provide on the MyFirstBite platform.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant/vendor, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
- Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to the MyFirstBite Platform, we will automatically collect information like:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- MyFirstBite mobile application (app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the myfirstbite app to access your device information described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection.
- By using the MyFirstBite Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the MyFirstBite Platform.
- We may occasionally update this Policy and such changes will be posted on this page.So please check the policy periodically for updates.